Panda Adaptive Defense 360 (1 User – 1 year)
- Automates and reduces detection, response and investigation time
- Forensic information to investigate each attack attempt, and tools to mitigate its effects
- Detects and blocks hacking techniques, tactics and procedures
- Traceability of each action with actionable visibility of the attacker’s activity
- Remote containment from the console to endpoints, such as isolating or rebooting computers
- Detection of abnormal endpoint behavior (IOAs) by blocking the attacker
Advanced Security to Stop Breaches:
Unified Endpoint Protection (EPP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities, with our unique Zero-Trust Application Service and Threat Hunting Service in one single solution, to effectively detect and classify 100% of processes running on all the endpoints within your organization.
Cloud-delivered endpoint prevention, detection, containment and response technologies against advanced threat, zero-day malware, ransomware, phishing, in-memory exploits and malware-less attacks. It also provides IDS, firewall, device control, email protection, URL & content filtering capabilities.
Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response:
Intelligent EDR that automates the detection, classification and response to all the endpoint activity. Automatically detects suspicious behaviors to block and respond to breaches, malware and advanced threats.
Its technology is based on the Zero-Trust Application Service, which provides full and accurate visibility on endpoints, applications and users and denies any suspicious execution.
This flexible, extensible and automated EDR solution can sit on top of any other EPP solution existing within your organization.
Zero-Trust Application Service:
This service classifies as either malware or as trusted, prior to letting only the trusted execute on each endpoint. It enables a continuous endpoint monitoring, detection and classification of all activity to reveal and block anomalous behaviors of users, machines and processes. It has three key components:
- Continuous monitoring of endpoint activity to send every application running on the endpoints to our cloud platform for its classification.
- AI-based classification based on multiple machine learning (ML) algorithms to process hundreds of static, behavioral and context attributes in real-time.
- Risk-based application control to default-deny for any unknown application or binary.
Threat Hunting Service:
The Threat Hunting and Investigation Service is operated by our analysts to detect hacking and Living-off-the-Land techniques. Through their conclusions, they also enrich our machine learning algorithms. Our team of cybersecurity experts analyzes any suspicious case and investigates the indicators of attack to find evasion and compromise techniques (TTPs) in the event stream. Our hunters also proactively search for patterns of anomalous behavior not previously identified on the network.
- Reduce the MTTD and MTTR (Mean Time To Detect and Mean Time To Respond)
- Create new rules representing new IoAs that can be delivered to the endpoints to rapidly protect them against new attacks.
- Get recommendations on how to mitigate the attack and reduce the attack surface to avoid falling victim to future attacks.