BOYA BY-BM6040 Professional Shotgun Microphone
Hurry-up! Only 1 left
• Tailored for rich natural-sounding audio.
• Maximizes the rejection of sound from the rear and sides.
• Wide-spectrum frequency response.
• Rugged alloy aluminum construction.
• Powered via 12-48V phantom power.
• Operation without buttons.
• Includes foam windscreen, fur windshield, 60cm
• microphone stand, rubber ring, zipper bag.
The BOYA BY-BM6040 is a cardioid shotgun microphone that captures natural-sounding audio for broadcast, TV shoots, location shooting, documentaries and more.
Wide-spectrum Frequency Response for Recording the Original Sound
With a full frequency response from 90 Hz to 20 kHz, BOYA BY-BM6040 delivers exceptional sound reproduction with full lows, clear and precise mid, and crisp highs.
Rugged alloy-aluminum construction for free-interference and Moisture-proof
Adopted high-quality alloy aluminum material, BOYA BY-BM6040 supports moisture-proof and anti-interference, which guarantees the stability of the recorded sound.
Powered by 12-48V phantom power
BOYA BY-BM6040 is powered by 12-48V external phantom power, making it ideal for video cameras and portable recording devices.
|Maximum Input sound level:||
|Output Impedance: :||
12-48V phantom power
100g (3.5 oz)
2 Years Brand Warranty