ADATA SD600Q 480GB External SSD
star_outline star_outline star_outline star_outline star_outline
- Fast Transfers – No More Waiting Around
- 3D NAND Flash – Even More Storage
- Lightweight and Portable
- High Compatibility – Works with Just About Any Device
- 3 Year Brand Warranty
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )||80 x 80 x 15.2mm / 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.6inch|
|Weight||60g / 2.1oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen1 ( backward compatible with USB 2.0 )|
|Texture||Plastic / Anti-shock Silicone|
|Operating Temperature||5–50°C / 41–122°F|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|System requirements||Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
|Accessories||USB 3.2 cable, Quick start guide|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
|Note||1. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
2. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
3. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.